- How do I register for a course?
You can register online at our PSA Institute website at https://www.psa-institute.com or at the PSA Institute customer service counter at #06-01, PSA Horizons.
- Can I choose the course date?
Yes, you can, subject to availability of training places.
- Can I register for the course on the day the course starts?
No, you cannot. You need to apply for the course at least 7 days before the course start date and provided there are available training places.
- Can I be placed in the waiting list if the class is full?
If there are dropouts, we will inform you.
- How can I check the status of my staff’s enrollment?
You may check online through our website at https://www.psa-institute.com. Alternatively, please call us at 6279 4458 / 4460. We will need you to furnish us with your staff’s name and NRIC/FIN number when you make the enquiry.
- Can I register my staff for both the theory and the practical courses and issue payments for both at the same time and what will happen if my staff failed his/her theory and I have already paid up for the practical course?
Yes, you can.
If your staff fail the theory test, you can send him for recourse and retest. However, if you wish to withdraw your staff, we will refund you the practical course fee.